Cette page n’est que partiellement disponible en français
- Déseialization du transfer de fichiers
- Création de rapports de synchronization des fichiers
- Amélioration du système de gestion des alertes
- Picture rotation
- Other minor improvements
- Easier way to configure internal sources processing
- Raw files support when used in conjunction with internal sources processing (get) and variable capture rate
- Few other U/I improvements
- Completely revamped Webcampak Mobile web interface
- Small improvement in the way configuration settings were loaded/saved for high latency links
- Display link to both AVI and MP4 in the videos window
- Various other improvements
- Added DSLR RAW pictures support
- Send stats by email daily
- Some web interfaces modifications (mobile and desktop)
- Critical bug corrections (compared to b61)
v2.0-b61 (experimental release)
- Gather and display stats.
- Better permissions and user rights management.
- Audio & watermark moved to source + global level (instead of global only), this makes those files private.
- FTP Servers configuration moved to source level (instead of global level).
- Removal of some php notice in the viewer/admin panel, code cleaning.
- viewer/photos.php photos.tpl: improved interface when viewing small pictures (width below 1024).
- wpakWebcam.py: Updated webcam capture module to assign a physical USB port to a specific source, therefore if multiple webcams are use they cannot move between sources.
- Updated the USB webcam capture module. This is an alpha intermediate release.
- Corrected a few bugs and started to work on a deflicker feature. This is an alpha intermediate release.
- New: Extract date from exif metadata for “ipcam” source (any files uploaded to /tmp/ directory get renamed like this YYYYMMDDHHMMSS.jpg)
- wpakVideo.py: Correction of a bug in transition feature, caused by new “minimum time” feature
- New: - Set a minimum time between two pictures when generating a custom video or post-prod batch
- wpakVideo.py: Modification in the way phidget sensors can be inserted into picture
- wpakCaptureManagement.py: Modification in the way phidget sensors can be inserted into picture
- Few updates in a lot of files (mostly translation and look & feel).
- Few updates in a lot of files.
- wpakVideo.py: Correction of a bug.
- New: Calendar to select days of the week and timeslots to capture
- New: Stats module, to collect details about running webcampak
- Other modifications include:
- Removal of source planner, planning integrated within source configuration
- viewer/photos: corrected a bug when moving between months
- New version, multiple modifications
- Sensors are now considered a source
- FTP servers are configured from a single page, ease things when multiple sources must send pictures to same FTP server
- FTP section has been removed (replaced by FTP servers)
- code update and various other modifications
- Updated: Updated to latest version of jqzoom.
- New: Added setting not to generate error hotlink pictures if capture failed (keep the last captured picture as hotlink).
- wpakRRDGraph.py: Correction of a bug when sending sensors measurements to a remote host
- wpakIPCam.py: Correction of a few bugs
- wpakCaptureManagement.py: Few improvements and corrections
- config-photos.php: Correction of a bug when disabling pictures storage.
- config-avance.php (locale): Change to make things more understandable.
- wpakErrorManagement.py: Improved email alerts, the system can send a reminder when a source is offline, frequency of the reminder to be chosen during configuration
- admin/index: Added a dashboard to overview sources (time since last capture, disk usage, …)
- wpakIPCam.py (and others): Define if there is an error based upon the time spent since last picture saved within pictures directory
- Added time since last successful capture within error email subject
- New: Added means to skip similar pictures when creating videos (to remove portions with no activity)
- New: Capability to insert a thumbnail within a picture in post-production (i.e. a focus on a specific area)
- wpakRRDGraph.py: Correction of a bug in RRD graph creations
- Intermediate versions
This is an alpha release, likely to contain bugs.
- New: Added a section to prepare shots for post-production. Including effects (camera tracking, zooming, …)
- New: Ability to move shots between sources Those new modifications are mostly targetting central servers with large storage space, CPU and memory.
- wpakFTPClass.py: There was a missing try/except
- wpakRRDGraph.py: Wrong maniuplation caused the whole capture to fail
- New: wpakVideo.py , config-videocustom.: Added an option to create custom videos unsing only some of the pictures (i.e.: from 8:00am to 4:00pm)
- viewer/../skeleton.tpl: Small modification of the viewer panel, an “empty” source was displayed in some occasions
- viewer/photos.php: Next/Previous was moving by +5 instead of +1, corrected.
- slideshow: Added a slideshow using jquery supersized. Can be used to display fullscreen pictures.
- fullscreen: Added fullscreen capabilities using jquery supersized.
- wpakVideo.py: Correction of a typo bug for 2 pass video encoding.
- RRDTool: Added RRDTool to graph sensors values instead of a custom build functions. Much more reliable.
- viewer/photos.php photos.tpl: added 6 thumbnails below pictures (3 previous/following pictures)
- admin/*.php *.tpl: added hidden form to ensure nothing gets submitted when restoring tabs from web browsers
- wpakCapture.py, config-source.cfg, config-source.php, config-source.tpl: New option for IP Camera (FTP), no actions to be taken if no new pictures available
- config-videocustom.php: Email parameter was not properly taken into consideration
- wpakVideo.py: Correction of a bug when generating a MP4 file.
- wpakCapture.py: Corrected a bug with FTP upload of images in case capture failed.
- viewer/photos.php: Display an error message when there is an empty pictures directory for the current source
- Multi-sensor configuration for video creation (regular and custom) (config-video.php/tpl, config-videocustom.php/tpl, locales, wpakVideo.py)
- wpakImageMagick.py: Inserted a missing parameter in color-in function
- viewer/videos.php: Using filename and not filedate to determine video creation date (was causing inconsitency if video file was transfered at a later stage)
- wpakDateFormat.py: Added a space in front of the date when adding a legend
- viewer/videos.php/.tpl: Modification of the way video link are displayed (made it easier to understand)
- wpakIPCam.py: Taking seconds in consideration in the filename
- webcampak.py: Adding a constraint to get capture delay parameter only for captures (and not videos or sample)
- config-photos.tpl/.php: Removed deprecated portions of code
- wpakIPCam.py: Implementing email alerting if no pictures have been uploaded via FTP to the Webcampak.
- config-source.tpl/.php (locales): Added more precise instructions
- New: Check if file has been properly uploaded and allow multiple retry (files: wpakFTPClass.py, config-sourceX.cfg, …)
- New: Send phidget measurements via FTP to main FTP server (still in progress)
v1.1-b01-20110705 (major release)
- /viewer/: Correction of a security issue in the viewer panel allowing authenticated viewers to see pictures from other sources by guessing filenames.
- wpakGraph.py: Removed hard coding, can support up to 4 different sensor per source.
- New: Support for various phidget sensors
- wpakDateFormat.py: Added possibility not to insert a date with a legend during video creation
- wpakVideo.py: Added possibility not to insert a date with a legend during video creation
- wpakIPCam.py: If source is a Webcampak, added a check to ensure temporary directories are not processed (only process directory starting with 20)
- New: Added upload archives to an additional FTP server (for example to save pictures to a NAS and send pictures to a Webcampak for remote processing)
- admin/../config-videocustom.tpl: Typo mistake creating issues with pre-processing.
- admin/../config-video.tpl: Typo mistake creating issues with pre-processing.
- wpakVideo.py: Changed timestamp calculation method for inserting time & date within videos in pre-processing.
- wpakPhidget.py: Addition phidget activation check.
- wpakWebFile.py: Added a 10s timeout to webfile download function.
- Changed default capture minimum size, from 300B to 3KB.